If I were the “wedding goddess,” . . .
1. I would make the act of “forgetting to RSVP” against the law.
2. I would require people stop blaming their culture for being tardy.
3. I would delete the word, “bridezilla,” “groomzilla” and all of the other “zillas” from the wedding industry dictionary.
4. I would add some diversity to the wedding magazine covers. Seriously folks. This is ridiculous.
5. I would make all 50 states understand that equal rights should include the right to marry.
6. I would make sure that we never (ever) hear of another story of a bridal salon, photographer or even a wedding planner leaving a couple high and dry.
And, 7. I would make sure that each and every wedding exceeded a bride’s expectations.
Have a great week!
Love and Soul Always, Kawania