Since I spent the better part of this week focusing on things that is all about you, I thought I would share my favorite cocktail for this week’s Friday Happy Hour – The Perfect Lemon Drop Martini.
- 1½ ounces of Grey Goose® vodka
- ½ ounce of Triple Sec
- 1 teaspoon of Superfine Sugar
- ¾ ounce of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Mix the Grey Goose Vodka, Triple Sec, Sugar and Lemon Juice in a cocktail shaker that is half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well to make sure that the sugar is blended.
- Pour strained liquor into a sugar-rimmed martini glass
- Garnish with a twisted peel of lemon.
NOTE: To create a sugar-rimmed glass, take a lemon wedge and rub the drinking surface of the glass so it is barely moist. Dip the edge of the glass into sugar.
Love & Soul Always, Kay