If you are trying to figure out what to do with all of those blueberries you recently picked, check out our new favorite recipe for a low calorie cocktail. (yes, we are still counting points)
This blueberry lemonade recipe calls for our favorite 15-calorie Minute Maid, and it is perfect for August entertaining. It can also be a great signature drink for an August wedding.
Here you go —
- 15-Calorie Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Blueberry Smirnoff Vodka
- Fresh Blueberries for Garnish
- Fill a large bar glass with crushed ice. Add some fresh blueberries along the way.
- Pour a 1.5 ounce shot of Blueberry Infused Vodka into the glass.
- Fill the remaining space with the lemonade
- Add a few more fresh blueberries to the top of the drink to garnish the cocktail
Site back and enjoy!
Love and Soul Always, Kawania